The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Twin supra bargain price £13595

supra650

Price reduced for quick sale this is a bargain £11,800

Here is my Toyota Supra, this is not a car its a rocket. The acceleration on this is quite amazing, and you will not be able to sit there and not smile from ear to ear.

I have owned it for about a year and a half and everytime i drive it i get an adrenaline rush. You will not be dissapointed with the performance.This is a very reluctant sale and the car is only being sold as i need to get another small car for my driving instructor business, cant really teach in this one!!!

It has been heavily modified as follows:

Bomex front bumper, I have cut and re fibreglassed it so that it has more cooling to the intercooler.

Oem side skirts

Oem rear spats

Pillar pod with Blitz boost gauge,and Blitz exhaust gas temperature gauge.

Autogauge above dash rev counter and shift light.

Passenger side gauges, Boost pressure,Oil pressure,and Oil temperature. with Ultra speed meter.

Front,front wings,side skirts could do with flick over with paint, some of which i have, due to stone chips and some variation in colour which you get on all body kits.

Custom made front mount intercooler 100mm x 300mm x 600mm.

Intercooler hardpipe kit.

Blitz boost controller.

Speedo needs to be converted to MPH.

TRD fibreglass bonnet.

Unknown rear spoiler, But also not many about only 3 in country that i know of so will not get common.

Aftermarket exhaust about 3.5 inch with 5 inch tailpipe , good on motorways yet comes alive when accelerating.

18" Alloys only about 8 months old

Front tyres 225/40/ZR18 Michelin

Back tyres 285/30/ZR18 Pirelli P Zero Rosso.

Adjustable Racing Gear suspension, which i prefer to the hks coilovers which i had on my previous supra, this type of suspension is often used for track use in Japan.

Veilside gear knob.

Momo Race steering wheel.

Bride Racing seats.

Uk spec brakes.

Custom painted headlights with 4" induction tube.

HKS Cam gears.

Aftermarket paddle clutch.

2 Additional purple injectors controlled by blitz multi assist computer system. (Front of controller has crack on it)

Apexi aftermarket air filters.

Big Twin Greddy/Trust TDO5H-18G Turbos, capable of producing big bhp. car is producing 500bhp at only 1.1bar, so there is plenty of power to come.

Stainless steel Tubular exhaust manifold.

External wastegate and 50mm screamer pipe. This makes the most awesome sound ever.

Greddy type R blowoff valve.

Aftermarket fuel pump.

Bigger cam breather.

Metal pedals.

Later spec rear lights with integrated fog lights.

Sony Cd, and mini disc player with remote control.(jap unit)

Upgraded DLS speakers.

Mileage at time of advertising so may go up slightly is 51553.

Manual six speed gearbox.

Tinted back and side rear windows.

Clifford 650 cat 1 alarm with intellistart and inbuilt turbo timer.

New Cambelt.

Paypal and cash accepted but car will only be released when the money including cash is actually in my account. A non refundable deposit of £500 must be paid within 24hrs of winning bid, and the remainder to be paid within a week.

Includes personal plate H9 SUP

Viewing is highly recommended but if you can find a dry day it would be better to feel the real power of this car.

This car is sold in good faith and is in good working order as far as i know. there will be no refunds or comebacks.

This car out accelerates a New TVR Tuscan S, a New Porsche 911 Turbo and a Ferrari F430 convertable with no problem whatsoever. Just look at the 0-60 times for some of these cars. Every one of these cars pulled over to let me go by, and the Tuscan and Porsche also then came back out behind me but could not keep up with my car as i had done with them. Also check out just how much these owners had to pay to get their cars and the performance.

Here is a little video clip of my car.

Pictures here.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230144148655

i love the sound of the wastegate in that tunnel! good luck with the sale :)

Yeah so do i sounds lovely doesnt it, cheers

What are the injector sizes, FPR and ECU on this beast please?;)

Stock everything mentioned but has the extra two purple injectors on the intake as picture, controlled by blitz multi assist computer.

• 2 months later...
Blimey that is a bargain:blink:

Yeah its a wicked car but its got to go other more important things to do with the cash, Shame your selling your car looks the nuts and goes the same but seeing some of your other posts there are more important things in life than a car. Good luck with everything mate.:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.