The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994/L UK Manual, Black

Graham S

Right, Unfortunaltely had a bust up with my parents and now having to pay the bulk of our forthcoming wedding ourselves. I have gone through every possible option so I can keep the car but just can't find any other choice.

Now, to say I don't want to sell in totally understated. The car is my life basically, and due to the wedding the car has been sat in the garage, pretty much unused for a long time..

I've owned the car for 4 years in which time it has covered less than 1000 miles! It is now on 80k.. Its a 1994 L reg. When I bought the car it was standard apart from a modified standard exhaust with larger 5" tailpipe and limo black window tints. Since then I have personally fitted:

Full HKS Hyper exhaust

Twin decats

Greddy FCC

Uprated Walbro fuel pump

RSR lowering springs (sits perfect!)

Apexi AVC-R

Apexi SAFC-II

Boost gauge

HKS Filter

J spec centre brake light

Genuine Toyota skirts

Full blue hosetechniques silicon hoses

B&M Short shift kit

Old style number plates

Being in the car trade I do all my own work and know the car inside out, being as it doesn't do hardly any miles it still gets oil changes regularly using genuine filters and royal purple oil, regardless of the mileage it is changed before it comes out the garage in the summer and again after 3 months of driving (only gets taxed for 6 months of the year).

As you can see in the pictures the number plates are the original ones registered from new.. Seeing as they are very in demand they will NOT be sold with the car, unless some sort of arrangement is agreed and are provisionally sold to another member here..;) So will be re-registered with a new plate..

It was mopped and waxed before it last went into the garage when it was MOT'd last September and has not been used since, so the paintwork is stunning.

Being as its not my everyday car it NEVER comes out in wet weather, apart from being caught a couple of times when at car shows.

It had a full service before it went into the garage including the plugs and new HKS filter element. It has had the pipework stripped back to the turbo's and there is no play at all, including no smoke on start up etc..

Being a UK, it has all they toys (including the dildo's!) and everything works including the fresh regassed air con, All the tyres have only covered a couple of hundred miles so are as new. Goodyear eagle F1 GSD3's front and Michelin Pilot sport rear..

Now, as i've said before, I really don't want to sell, so I WILL NOT sell to some new chavved up member looking to chav it up as I don't wanna be seeing threads and pics of it either being wrapped round a tree or reading threads about 'how i got 180mph down some road'.. Don't bother! Its a UK manual so it is rare and is genuinely low mileage so needs someone that knows what they cost to look after etc.

As you can see in the pic of the dyno sheet it made 403.4bhp. This was with just the exhaust and decat, running stock boost, so its very strong, since adding all the other parts it is a different car, pulls like a train and sounds awesome. The AVCR & SAFC have been fitted flush into the roof lining and look fantastic.

I have also fitted new genuine toyota mats in black (since finding out the cream ones are shed loads cheaper!)

Down to the bad bits...

The intercooler is oringinal, so its not in the best condition and to run it at higher boost should be replaced, as a slight noticeabe boost drop can be seen on hot days. There are about 3 stone chips on the front and a bit of lacquer is coming off around the gold toyota badge on the front. As it has been lowered a full geometry check should be done too..

The alloys are original and are badly faded. These will be fully refurbished, along with the brake calipers once a new home has been found.

As previously said it was MOT'd last september and hasn't been anywhere since, there was not a single advise on the sheet so should the buyer want 12 months ticket I can get that done..

Feel free to ask any questions and I have got the car out my parents garage (carpetted and heated!) now so viewing is possible, but don't ask to go racing it round our ringroad to check it..

I'm looking for £10k without the number plates, please don't offer stupid prices, if you can't afford it please don't make silly offers..

More pics to follow once my camera has charged!

Editted to say its also got a Clifford Concept 600 alarm, with total closure, turbo timer built in and possibly engine start if I could remember which buttons did what!

Hi Graham,

Even though I knew you were intending to sell sometime, I'm still sad to see this thread finally appear. I hope you find a good home for it. Sorry to hear about the bust-up with your parents too. I'll swing round sometime to catch up with you both.

Steve

You've been in it plenty of times you fanny..

Yes, this is true...

To say I'm gutted about Graham selling this car is probably only a slight amount of what he is feeling. This is a much loved car that he has absolutely loved and adored. The rubber on the back is new, and done very little mileage, and none of it driving like a idiot...

It is quick, and it does do what it says on the tin.

As far as the mopping and polishing, it is in absolute lovely condition, as a treat for whoever the lucky owner is, I'll give it another once over for you Graham. (Not mopping, but rather the layers of waxes and sealants)

Yes, this is true...

To say I'm gutted about Graham selling this car is probably only a slight amount of what he is feeling. This is a much loved car that he has absolutely loved and adored. The rubber on the back is new, and done very little mileage, and none of it driving like a idiot...

It is quick, and it does do what it says on the tin.

As far as the mopping and polishing, it is in absolute lovely condition, as a treat for whoever the lucky owner is, I'll give it another once over for you Graham. (Not mopping, but rather the layers of waxes and sealants)

;) Thanks dude, your a good man.. I've been thinking about it alot, even if I had the money again, I don't think I would get another one, nothing personal to everyone else, but a j spec or N/A just doesn't do it for me. I love the cream leather etc..

I really can't think of another car that has the same WOW factor this does.. Plus it sounds amazing, different to the rest I think!

;) Thanks dude, your a good man.. I've been thinking about it alot, even if I had the money again, I don't think I would get another one, nothing personal to everyone else, but a j spec or N/A just doesn't do it for me. I love the cream leather etc..

I really can't think of another car that has the same WOW factor this does.. Plus it sounds amazing, different to the rest I think!

I know of a good supra going cheap if you want it, black UK jobbie as well... just on the driveway outside..

how much would you expect to pay for a 100% standard UK 6 speed manual

Depends on a lot of things, however this one will get 10k no problem, I was quite suprised to see it at that price.

As some people are desperate for the uk manual, and especially in black I wouldn't be shocked to see someone willing to pay 12k for this had it been up for that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.