The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Black BPU 5 speed manuel TT

iain2010

Im toying with the idea of selling my car :(

Im in no rush to sell but im looking at moving house so all cash needs to be put into that.

SPEC

1994 NA to TT Conversion carried out last month at interpro

5 speed manuel box

Superstreet Clutch

Double decatted

Custom exhaust

Tein superstreets

Greedy boost controller

New SMIC

Ultralite Alloys

OEM side skirts and spats

Zeek rear spoiler

Newly retrimmed front seats

Fully serviced and cam belt changed 1000miles ago

Cat 1 alarm system

Upgraded sound system - Infinity front and rear speakers with kenwood active 6x9 subwoofers in the boot. For the right price i will also include a supra boot build with 2 x12" subs and an amp, see here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=100359

I have receipts for work carried out of over 9k within the last 4months. The car is in excellent condition and has been dynoed at 397.5BHP at high boost 1.1bar

Speedo is showing 130000 miles but most things have been changed within the last couple of months. Engine is in excellent condition (as can be seen from the dyno readings)

One thing to mention is there is a bit of play in the steering rack. I have had this checked out and is safe (you can just feel it) it would require changing in the future.

Info in my garage. Offers around 8K

Any questions please contact me as im sure ive forgotten something!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LOL i have just pm'ed you. wanted to let you know before you saw the advert. Like i said im not in a rush so dont expect it to go straight away! :(

Think it would sell better with some silver wheels on personally...Tell you what ill swap you mine if you want, all in interest of club spirit to help the sale :p

Good luck with the sale mate.

LOL you gotta love the club spirit!! :p

Thanks mate. :thumbs:

Why no?

Can the 5 speed box take 390ish bhp reliably?

Yes ive been told the box is good for around 450BHP, gearchanges are nice and smooth i had to have the uprated clutch fitted when the conversion was carried out.

I knew id forget to put things in the advert:

-Had a new heater matrix fitted by Toyota in Dec 06

-All tyres are excellent

-Taxed till Jan 08

-MOTed till August

Don't do it Iain you mad man after all you have spent you will be making a big loss, it would be cheaper to borrow £8000!!!, houses are useless you can't drive them

Ive always said you can live in a car (Ok maybe not a supra! :p ) but you cant drive a house!! lol

iain,

why are you doing it :( i guess maple wins the bet!! it will be so much better keeping it after you have spent all that money on it!

BUT.....

ill swap it for mine plus a bit of cash ;)

i'd have to keep my front tho! :p

iain,

why are you doing it :( i guess maple wins the bet!! it will be so much better keeping it after you have spent all that money on it!

BUT.....

ill swap it for mine plus a bit of cash ;)

i'd have to keep my front tho! :p

Its not just maple its chris and you too! :( How much is a bit of cash?!?! ;) yeah i agree youd need to keep your front :)

Yes ive been told the box is good for around 450BHP, gearchanges are nice and smooth i had to have the uprated clutch fitted when the conversion was carried out.

I knew id forget to put things in the advert:

-Had a new heater matrix fitted by Toyota in Dec 06

-All tyres are excellent

-Taxed till Jan 07

-MOTed till August

Mate do you mean Jan 08? Might wanna change the ad on ebay too, unless you've been driving untaxed :no: !!

Good luck with the sale

Im really p'ed off with this now! My alarm fob has just run out of batteries so im stuck at work about 20miles away from home! anyone that offers me 7K can have her

mate you gotta be off youre FU@#ING rocker???????

:search:

must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K must find 7K

note to myself !

lol Look behind the sofa!!! :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.