The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra twin 12" boot build

iain2010

I bought this off ebay a couple of weeks ago. Selling due to change of plan.

This includes the 2x 12" subwoofers and 1x Amplifier.

This is the description used when i bought it (Prob someone off here)

TOYOTA SUPRA SUB BOX WITH 2 X 12'' JBL 1600watt SUBWOOFERS AND JBL 2-CHANNEL AMP.

You are bidding on a custom made sub box with two 12'' subwoofers and 2 channel amp to run them.

I bought the box off of ebay about 8 months ago and it is good quality and great fit into the boot of the Supra, with no movement.

The subs are 12'' JBL Powerseries 1600watts High Excursion Subwoofers, which I bought a couple of years ago and are still in excellent working order.

The amp is also JBL but unfortunatly I dont know which model but I bought it at the sametime as the subs and it runs them really well.

The wiring is all in place within the box to wire the subs up to amp so you will only need a wiring kit to wire it into your car.

THE BOX IS MADE FROM MDF AND COVERED IN BLACK CARPET

Looking at £300.00 for the lot just to get my money back. Its all still wrapped up from when i had it delivered to me.

LOCAL COLLECTION FROM SWINDON WILTSHIRE ONLY.

Please PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.