The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Couple of bits for sale...

Guru

1) Road angel compact. no subscription and only used for 3 months on and off. Has unit, cradle, laser detector and car power plugin. £100 £80 SOLD

2) Supra waterproof breathable car cover bought a year ago and only used about ten times. This thing fits like a glove over the stock body so is perfect. Has its own bagfor easy storage and padlocked wire for security. Cannot emphasize how worthwhile this is if you don't have a garage. Reason for selling....I now have a garage! £100 £80

3) JSpec stock headlights. Yellowing but no real damage. One side is missing the small rubber seal on the bottom. £50 Sold

Both prices exclude P&P which we can sort between us. Collection is obviously the best option. I am in Bolton not Vietnam ;)

Any pics of the cover on the car?

Yeah I am sure I have one back home and will upload later. It really is a very snug fit so any big bodykits may not fit perfectly. It even has wing mirror pockets!

The cover is made by CoverKing according to the label. With all the addons it looks like they retail for $250 exp P&P. So quite a good bargain here then.....

Can' find a photo of it on the Supra yet but will keep looking. I know I took one on my old phone somewhere!

Just got some more info on the cover. The label is pretty faded but says Stormshield for the product description. CoverKing do their top of the range exterior one which is called StormProof and describes what I think mine could be.

See here for details....http://www.carcoverworld.com/stormproof.asp

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.