The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Nür-Spec R, brand new

c0c4in3

Up for sale a brand new Blitz Nür-Spec R Exhaust system. Still in the original blitz box. Never used. Everything to fit it is included as well as the silencer.

I think 430 + shipping is a good price.

Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...
I need to sell it asap. I am moving and dont have that much cellar space.

380 + shipping (approx. 75 GBP) for a brand new nur-spec r

PM a member called 'Nige' mate, he was looking for an exhaust since his RS*R won't arrive before 2010 ;)

Possible to collect ? where abouts are you fella ?

Sure, I am located in Germany. Let me know if you are around and you can collect it.

Jesus £75 for shipping? is it coming in a gold plated box? Who ever you are using mate shop around

It's not gold plated. Shipping from Germany to the UK is a bit more pricey than domestic. That's why shipping is £75.

I think MK47 is also interested in one. :thumbs:

thanks for remembering me ben-san, unfortunately im gonna give this one a miss though :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
Are you sure it will fit? If so, why Blitz sells this exhaust as fitment for 2JG-GTE (RZ 93-02) only? I think that there is a difference.

Faye has a Nur spec on hers and its an NA, so PM her to check, also the NA - TT exhaust root is the same. I have a Greedy Ti off of a TT on my NA.

Anyway like i said PM faye just to be sure :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.