The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East Meet Feb?

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

I will be round Ian's tomorrow lunchtime if you are in the area mate?? :thumbs:

Just say to the wife your off out for errr SUGAR or MILK!! ;)

Cheers

Stu

Im there anyway Stu, Im dropping off the youngests Punto off for oil change n stuff. Wife work on Saturdays so I can do anything I choose....ironing, washing, dusting, hoovering Ive got the lot to pick from :looney:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im coming after all people.........

Where is Teeside park? Is it best to come on the A1 or A19????

Best coming down the A19 mate its just off the junction

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=447500&Y=517500&width=700&height=400&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=50000&multimap.x=327&multimap.y=111

Green top to bottom is A19.

Once on the site go straight over first large roundabout, then second small round about...at the third small roundabout turn right and take first left (where it marked "Aintree" on the map...see below) Park up inside there, its usually quiet and close to the bowling alley

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=447000&Y=518500&width=700&height=400&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=10000&multimap.x=376&multimap.y=182

Hope this is all clear :)