The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/a double de-cat and standard airbox.

Dave_SZ-R

REDUCED!!! BOTH DECATS NOW £130 POSTED IN THE UK!!!

STAINLESS STEEL - 2.5 INCH PIPES.

AIRBOX £30 POSTED IN THE UK.

MAKE ME AN OFFER ON EITHER OF THESE!

Hi all,

Went off to Hypertech today for a full service and to have my induction kit and de-cat fitted. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) when the car went up on the ramps for the first time it was discovered that I have a custom-made system (courtesy of previous owner) fitted, so the decats are no good to me.

My Apexi kit did get fitted however, so my OEM airbox is now for sale, along with the decats.

Below are some pics of both items, and also some youtube vids from the previous owner of the decat giving it some beans.

Offers over £130 for the decats, and £whatever for the airbox, as Ive no idea what these go for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOmd4YM-GGo

Are these s/s as if they are i may be interested in the 2nd de cat.

We could get them posted to me:d together and I will give you the 2nd decat on the 19th at the meet(services) or could proberbly get one off the Gregorys guys to drop it at your place in St.Austell

what diameter are they to

Just PMd Dan, Im back at home 2moro, so Ill post up the size (2.5 or 3 inch) then.

I can confirm that they are stainless steel, and as stated are corrosion and scrape free.

Will post anywhere in the UK for £145, and am open to offers.

Offers for the airbox? Its absolutely mint with a nice clean filter.

OK folks, been away for a week, so apologies for the delay in getting back to people!

Measured the decats this morning, they are 2.5 inch diameter and ARE stainless steel!

Will post the pair anywhere in the UK for £140.

Open to offers on the airbox by the way, as stated before its in mint condition.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.