96 UK spec TT Supra, twin turbo 6 speed manual

edwardjmason

1996 Toyota Supra UK spec TT in red

3.0 litre, twin turbo

6 speed manual

Excellent condition!!

85,274 miles

Full service history

Completely unmodified, even has the original radio - cd changer / floor mats!

This is an original UK model Supra (not an import), I therefore won't go over all the features it has as I'm sure you know. It has a full service history (last 2 services at ToyodaTech), has just been serviced and had a new Toyota radiator fitted. Has 12 months MOT and all original documents / service receipts. There is no body work damage at all. It performs faultlessly, is amazingly fast and huge fun, but I'm just not driving it enough to warrant keeping it. Which to be honest, is pretty gutting.

No time wasters please. This is a rare car, particularly unmodified and especially in such excellent condition for its age.

£9,995

PM me for any further information.

Perfectly fair point regarding the pictures. I did have some more but it would seem I lost them :( Will take some more at the weekend, assuming the weather is ok. Are there are specific details / history you are thinking about?

I have owned it since Feb 07, got it from The Performance Car Company in Hants. I'm not selling it because of any problems, as I said just serviced and MOT'd. But I've done less than 5k the last year, and the main route I did I won't be doing any more (due to my Mum moving house, so no more tanking across Salisbury plain for me). It's just to special to have sat around not being used.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.