The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Black Facelift TT 6 Speed BPU

Shilakadaddy

Unfortunately I can't part ex for another supra, but if anyone has a Honda CBR600 F Sport, I'm on the lookout for one of them!
ORL? Just a thought, would you be interested in a PX against a very low mileage, one owner, Honda CRB900 RRW Fireblade?

I've got one in my garage that never gets any use any more. I might be tempted.

Im thinking about selling mine and getting yours. :)

Will be thinking about it tomorow.

Do it! :)

ORL? Just a thought, would you be interested in a PX against a very low mileage, one owner, Honda CRB900 RRW Fireblade?

I've got one in my garage that never gets any use any more. I might be tempted.

It'll be my first bike, passed my test about a month ago, so I'm really only looking for a 600cc, think I'd kill myself on a Fireblade! Thanks for the offer though :)

Id love you car mate. But im spending 3 months in florida in august (Having to give up my job). So if i put my sensible head on i will need the 2k i would have to spend after i sold mine. Just incase i dont get a job quickly when i get back.

I hate sensible head :(

However if anyone wants to give me 8k right off the cuff for my car with no hastle i might consider it :p

• 2 weeks later...

An update:

The tyre tread on the standard 17" is pretty much at a minimum now, so I've bought 2 new 275/35 Bridgestone tyres for the 18" wheels and put those back on. I've also just fitted a Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost Controller, so now 1.2 bar is available at the press of a button :)

I also gave it a good wash and wax yesterday and now I really want to keep it! I'll leave it up for sale, but really in no rush to sell.

http://www.section-5.net/random/Supra/IMG_3045.jpg

£10,500 with the 18" Rota's ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.