The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hybrids

gambie

how can you tell if you have hybrids or standard turbo`s on your car without taking them all apart
If they're as laggy as fook they're probably hybrids.

Hold a magnet to the blades I believe and if the magnet sticks then they could well be.
It's only the turbine (exhaust side) that is ceramic though.

383bhp @ .8 bar is that possible? even on hybrids?

No

i have the print out everyone there was surprised including me Jody from interpro admits its rapid but as i am the first owner here from a private import i am not sure if there are any engine mods apart from what i have in my garage not even sure what size injectors i am running

am waiting for dave to recover so he can set it up correctly

Sorry but unless you've got a single turbo conversion under the bonnet there's no way you're making 380+ bhp at 0.8 bar.

Hang on though... Interpro you say? That's Interpro of the famous 33% drive train losses is it? Hmmm, that would make it what, 255rwhp?

Yeah that'll be it. Mystery solved.

i have the print out everyone there was surprised including me Jody from interpro admits its rapid but as i am the first owner here from a private import i am not sure if there are any engine mods apart from what i have in my garage not even sure what size injectors i am running

am waiting for dave to recover so he can set it up correctly

0.8bar and 383bhp is a joke, you've been duped. A small single would struggle to get that.

Edit - or as Jake says, the interpro magic rolling road will be the reason!

Hang on guys this was done at TSR RR?... Not Interpro, its nevr been on ours... They guys doing the RR didnt know how to dyno a Supra and Gambies first run was somewhere like 480! They had Standard NA Autos doing 280, My car was much faster yet only produced 222! (Its a Manual)

This car is quick, but i wouldnt say any quicker than the next BPU car... It is nice though...