The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Auto BPU TT Supra

Guest davied

Guest davied

Silver Automatic BPU'd Twin Turbo Supra

Imported July last year, on a Uk "K" plate - approx 55,000 miles

Drives very well, both turbos spool quickly and strongly, doesn't use any oil or produce smoke, auto box changes quickly and smoothly

Chassis

Perfect 18" Kei D2 Wheels

Goodridge braided brake lines all round

New front disks and fast road pads

New rear disks and fast road pads with rebuilt calipers

Tein Basic Suspension

Whiteline Handling Kit

Professional 4 Wheel alignment

Interior

Momo Tuner Steering Wheel

Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure and Water Temperature gauges in 3 dial upper glove box enclosure

Turbo boost gauge in clock space

Single DIN JVC Stereo

Racelogic Traction Control and LCD Digital Display/Control unit

Greddy Profec B boost controller

Corbeau Carrera Seats (drivers + lumbar support)

Speedo converted to MPH

Exterior

UK MOT legal fog light conversion

UK Spec glass headlights with PIAA bulbs

Facelift clear indicators front and clear side repeaters

Priced for quick sale at £4,500

Car is located in the Cheltenham/Gloucester area

PM's only please as I don't visit this forum very often

Now Sold Thanks

People please, Dave is a genuine guy... The car is genuine, I have done a lot of work on this car (Add ons- nothing initially wrong)

Whoever buys this car will get a BARGAIN... I would have bought it when he offered it to me a few weeks ago, but im skint! :(

Well he isn't disillusioned for no reason. And like you say you've done alot of work to it. Is there any long term issues still outstanding on it or even a recent straw thats broken the camels back and pushed this hasty sale? People are understandably concerned about cheap cars especially as they are now all getting into that age band where things get very expensive to repair very quickly. He'd almost be better off pricing it at £5500 and dropping to the price he wants in negotiation.

No Brian, nothing at all... Its not bent, ruff looking or anything... No issues... Get in it and drive..

He is not disillusioned with the car, rather disillusioned with Supra Ownership becasue of this forum.. If you read the threads you posted you will see what i mean... He didnt post alot, more used the site for reference, but when he did post he was shot down. :( Every time he drove the car it reminded him... So he decided to bring his track day MX5 and E46 M3 out to play intead..

I believe the car has been sold anyway, I spoke to a nice chap this afternoon and he sounded very happy with the conversation he had with Dave....

I know everyone thinks there is a catch, But from my knowledge of the car there isnt one... Dave is a top bloke, he really is...

Hopefully the new owner will post up some pics of his Bargain.. You can all see that it is simply a good car at a rediculous price

I just spoke to the chap who bought it I believe (Tim?) who was interested in mine a few days back. Sounds like a really good bloke and clearly he got an absolute steal on this beauty!

i know he pipped me at the post:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.