The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 N/A Supra 5 Speed Manual, Black £6500

boombastictiger

Hi, I have to reknew insurance on my NA in 2 weeks, I want to buy a uk TT, so if I get any good offers I may be swayed to let the NA go..

PRICE DROPPED from £6500 TO £5800 OVNO OK FINAL PRICE DROP TO £5400ovno

QUICKY SALE NEEDED

Specs:

*1995 Supra N/A

*Approx 71 MILES on the clock

*Black

*5 Speed Manual

*12 MONTH MOT

*12 MONTH TAX

*Good Service history and well maintained (oil always topped up)

*Apexi Induction Kit (WILL ALSO SUPPLY Original air box and filter)

*XS POWER Stainless Steel Exhaust system (1 month old) (WILL ALSO SUPPLY ORIGINAL SUPRA EXHAUST AND SILENCERS)

*Tein super street adjustable suspension (vehicle is also lowered)

*Facelift Rear lights, 3 Months Old

*Clifford CAT 1 Alarm and Immobiliser (2 keys supplied, 2 clifford alarm remotes supplied)

*Aftermarket front bumper and side skirts.

*18" deep dish Chrome Wheels..rear 9.5" front 8.0" Very good condition, with 6 months rubber..(WILL ALSO SUPPLY Original 4 toyota wheels and tyres..good track day backups).

*Momo Chrome and Leather steering wheel (millenium) WILL ALSO SUPPLY BACKUP TRD [Toyota racing development by Nardia] racing steering Wheel.

*Momo Chrome gear knob

*Momo Chrome Handbrake knob and gator

*I have the ORIGINAL spare wheel and fresh tyre, and the original mats and sound/ damp proofing that go in the boot.

*18" box with 12" sub enclosed,

*Sony AMP 500watt

*Kenwood MP3 head unit,

*Sony and Kenwood speakers split between front and rear (6 in total)

*Engine is still factory restricted to 120MPH (cant KABOOM the engine to easily), the revs kick back big time when you approach the red, ( puts you off pushing the engine)

**A few scratches and stone chips..but apart from that generally good paintwork, (WILL SUPPLY TOYOTA MATCHING BLACK SPRAY PAINT AND DETAILING PEN), a crack in the side skirt...I can have it all fixed for a price if anyone is interested..

If you want to know any more information let me know...either PM me or contact me on

[email protected] or contact me on 07958 026 596 (Sabir)

It will break my hear to let it go, thinking about it now is actually hurting me...

Check my garage for some pics...they do not include the picture of exhaust..

Looks a good clean supra mate but dont know if you will get £5400 judging on the market lately. People dont seem to be buying performance cars anymore because they cant afford to run/insure them. Hope ya do get the asking price though mate cos its very tidy. Good Luck :)

Looks a good clean supra mate but dont know if you will get £5400 judging on the market lately. People dont seem to be buying performance cars anymore because they cant afford to run/insure them. Hope ya do get the asking price though mate cos its very tidy. Good Luck :)

He's decided to keep it since mate!!!

H.;)

...People dont seem to be buying performance cars anymore because they cant afford to run/insure them.

Well thats torn it for people like me then. :( Thank goodness the four people who have bought cars off me so far this month didn't realise that eh? :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.