The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RedM and jamesmarks very own challenging thread

dangerous brain

How much is that 0.1 offset by the stupidly heavy Kakkymofo exhaust you have? I'm suprised your car even moves with that anchor attached. You can carry mine in one hand. It took three of us just to drag it out of Peters garage. If you wanted a really low car you should have worked on the suspension not stuck a load of weight on.

Do your 18" wheels magically shrink to ensure better acceleration too?

Do you only race on snooker table smooth roads too in case that bumper hits the ground?

I could go on but.....

How much is that 0.1 offset by the stupidly heavy Kakkymofo exhaust you have? I'm suprised your car even moves with that anchor attached. You can carry mine in one hand. It took three of us just to drag it out of Peters garage. If you wanted a really low car you should have worked on the suspension not stuck a load of weight on.

Do your 18" wheels magically shrink to ensure better acceleration too?

Do you only race on snooker table smooth roads too in case that bumper hits the ground?

I could go on but.....

Took three of you to carry what out? I for some reason can caryy mine with one hand too its not that heavy, ground clearence is not a problem now, and as for the wheels hardly noticable.

Remember money where your mouth is.

Seriously what makes you think that your car (of almost exactly the same spec) is going to be noticeably faster than mine?

Just because you change gear manually? Wooo.... I'd be more into making sure I had good traction off the line and smooth changes. One little bit of wheelspin too much and ground is lost. TBH by the time the manual vs auto change difference come into play (around 140, 3rd into 4th) they'll either be lost licenses or traffic coming into play.

Anyhoo, if you do want to meet up then it better be soon. The car goes for *cough* bits (if all goes to plan) in about mid November.

Oh it's all fun unless you really believe that manual changes really do make the car that much quicker.

As for the *cough* bits. I've mentioned it at Squires.:eyebrows:

I feel they do anyway, however you did hit a point thought especially around here and me not knowing around here, where safely as I know you like safety the same as me can we do it, don't want to be silly or to lose my liscence. And the pod is a fair bit away lol

I`m actually surprised how calm JamesMark is ?

I am always calm, really laid back takesa lot for me to react, and if one means that thread, that was not me reacting lol no where near it, was after a discussion thats all. Besides when have you seen me lose it apart from flattypuss who is now a goner.

Wheres my pills :p