The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete Front active spoiler setup 200£

seba

Active frontspoiler setup. I always kept this one with the intention of fitting it one day on a supra that deserves it but that never happened. What you see on the pictures is what you get:

- The mechanism and the lip itself are in very good condition and fully functional, just a bit dirty. The lip won't even need a respray to look good, it does have a very small crack at the bottom wich isn't noticable only if you look really close.

- The plastic cover as you can see on the pic is split and a piece of the left side is missing(the missing part is included for anyone who thinks he can fix it back together)

- The switch is included with the auto/manual mode. The cables on the back of the switch have been cut off there is about 5cm of cable still attached to the switch.

- The activespoiler ECU is also included, i bought this one seperatly as when i took it of a supra long ago it wasn't connected to an ECU and just had the manual button to bring the lip down whenever you pressed the switch, i just bought it to have the complete set.

- The other piece of cable you see with the connector is the part that goes in the mechanism itself, i think some cars don't have this connector so i just took it out of the car aswell(correct me if i'm wrong), the cable has been cut off but there is still a good 15cm of cable attached.

- All bolts should be there too.

If i'm missing something just let me know as i wouldn't have a clue on how to actually install this.

Everything is now with a mate of mine in West London, pickup prefered as posting this would be a bit difficult. Everything works fine ! Offers welcome, worst thing you can get is a "no",... or Aids.

Thx

attachment.php?attachmentid=151282&d=1336485437

attachment.php?attachmentid=151283&d=1336485437

attachment.php?attachmentid=151284&d=1336485437

attachment.php?attachmentid=151285&d=1336485437

attachment.php?attachmentid=151286&d=1336485437

It took me a long time to find one of these and it looks so good on a supra. Surprised this hasn't been snappped up

I know i really didn't want to sell it as i know once it's gone it will take me ages to find another one, but i won't be putting the supra on the road anytime soon and it's taking up space at my mate's garage.

I'd take it and offer a good price but i need it posted. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Alex

Thx for the offer Alex, if it would still be at my place i might have tried to pack it up altough it's kind of impossible to post this, but it's now at my mate's place and just to avoid complications i'd rather just have someone pick it up at his place or maybe my mate can drop it off at someone's place as he travels a lot around London.

Does this fit a facelift ? How much do these go for then ?

It will fit any model , i don't know how much a complete setup would go for. I remember some go for 250£-300£ but even those were not complete.

I had many pm's about price so i'm just going to set the price at 230£ to clear it.

It is still avaliable? PM sended..

Yes this is still available, but your offer was to low, sorry can't give it away for half it's value. I just want 200£ for it wich is a bargain allready.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.