The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom fit sub and amp enclosure (Subs and amps included)

steve.m

Gauging interest on this custom fit sub and amp enclosure as a complete kit before deciding whether to split it.

The sub box is custom molded to fit in place of the rear seats with the amp box in the boot fixed on hinge brackets with gas struts.

This audio equipment is less than a year old and has an incredible sound and even manages to drown out the sound of a big single with a boost logic exhaust.:)

The audio equipment consists of the following:

2x Kenwood KFC-WPS1200F 1400W 12” Subs

2x Kenwood KAC-7204 Stereo/Bridgeable Power Amplifiers

1x Kenwood Kac-9105D 1800W Class D Mono Power Amplifier

1x 1.8 farad stiffening digital capacitor

1x 100amp fuse

6x blue neon light strips (unfortunately 2 of these were damaged when removing but will be easy to replace)

1x Split charger to run two batteries.

There are a couple of small scuffs and some ruffling of the imitation leather on the amp enclosure as pictured.

I’m looking for £700 for the complete kit.

This will have to be collection only or I can personally deliver or meet half way up to approx 100 miles from BH21.

I can vouch for the workmanship on this install, it's 1st class. This is a total bargain as it was 2.5K including amps and subs to build.

Good luck with the sale mate.

If this had came up for sale a few weeks ago I'd have bought it instead of building my own.

I can vouch for the workmanship on this install, it's 1st class. This is a total bargain as it was 2.5K including amps and subs to build.

Good luck with the sale mate.

If this had came up for sale a few weeks ago I'd have bought it instead of building my own.

Cheers mate.

I really like that, it would solve the rear seat replacement issue as well

Another trip to Clackets then dean. Eastbound!;)

Understand you want it to sell altogether, but if you split I'd be interested in the subs and the subs unit that fits where the seats are :)

Dean if he splits it and I have the subs I'll have a set of mint rear seats going ;)

I'll bear that in mind if i decide to split, thank you.

Would you ship this to Ireland mate? Or would it be a nightmare?

I think it would be a nightmare dude as its rather large and does weight a bit.

As a special offer only (as I dont really need this to be honest but I like the look of it) £525 is my best price Steve ;)

I can't let it go that cheap Dean I'd feel like I've been robbed!:(

I think it would be a nightmare dude as its rather large and does weight a bit.

I can't let it go that cheap Dean I'd feel like I've been robbed!:(

Fair enough, I can do £525 but no more, the head unit in the car is worth about £4 so that would have to be changed along with the door and rear speakers

Fair enough, I can do £525 but no more, the head unit in the car is worth about £4 so that would have to be changed along with the door and rear speakers

No worries mate, Again I'll bear it in mind but I'm gonna have to hold out for more.:search:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.