The mkiv Supra Owners Club

R154 manual conversion, all parts bar clutch/flywheel

Swampy442

After a project rethink, Im keeping my Aristo auto so my R154 conversion is up for sale.

What you get, low mileage R154 box from a late model Chaser, complete with the remote shifter cradle (rare), the correct gearbox mount (also rare), 154 to JZ bellhousing, clutch fork, master and slave cylinders, clutch pedal and a Mk3 Supra prop shaft. Ill even chuck in the leather gaiter and gear knob :)

Things I will do :- deliver or meet the buyer within reasonable distance of Lincoln or Henley on Thames area.

Things I will not do :- split any parts, no you cant have the bellhousing, no you cant have the prop, you can have the whole conversion. Get lowballed, those who seek these conversions know how hard they are to come by, especially with this remote shifter and gearbox mount.

Price £1100

If you want any more pics or anything specific please let me know :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.