The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual N/A Supra

ooholyoak

CAR NOW SOLD

For sale is my 1996 Silver, Manual N/A Supra.

I have owned it since September 09 and it's been a great car in that time with no problems whatsoever. I am only selling as i hardly use it anymore due to a change in job. It has 102k miles, 6k of which i have put on so as you can see i don't drive it enough. When I bought the car it was completely standard apart from an aftermarket gear knob and steering wheel. Since then I have done the following:

Full service including all belts by Ash at Garage 786.

New standard 16" Supra alloys with lot's of tread left on each tyre.

New drilled and grooved discs all round with new pads all round.

Cat back full stainless custom exhaust from HIB Exhasts in Anglesey who designed the silencer to be unintrusive, but just enough to know it's not standard, just right.

New headlights with all new bulbs (the old ones had started to yellow)

New wingmirrors (the old ones had faded)

New El-Glo Dials

Momo steering wheel

Alpine motorised, touchscreen pulse feedback DVD / CD / MP3 player / Radio

Upgraded speakers all round to 6.5" Alpine type G coaxials.

New windscreen wiper arms all round.

It came with the personal plate of J2O SJ0 which was valued at plates4less for £350

It has 3 months Tax and 7 months MOT.

Although i don't have any history from previous keepers except for some old MOT's, the car is very straight and genuine and drives like it should. I obviously have all the invoices and documents since I have owned it. Ash at Garage 786 said it was a good example and much better than a lot about these days. It is still very standard, and would be great for either a first or last supra (my insurance is £550 a year fully comprehesive which isn't bad as i'm 24) Ultra reliable as a Supra should be and being an N/A not too bad on petrol.

Best car i've owned and will be sad to see it go. The first to see will buy, can't praise the car enough.

I will upload some interior shots later and am happy to take more pictures on request.

I'm in Llandudno, North Wales which is only 40 mins from Chester.Viewings more than welcome.

Price is £2,800

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.