The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap NA

Shane

I am selling my old NA, I would love to keep it but cant justify it, at the moment between me and the missus we have 5 cars! 2 supras, a delsol, an EK4 and the trusty Corsavan.

So, its a L reg, red auto. I have owned it since import 4 years ago and body wise is very clean as is the chassis. I had a cheap respray about 18 months ago and it still looks nice, although its been parked up now since June so needs a good clean.

Good points:

SS custom exhaust by Blueflame, lifetime warranty.

SS dials

Full decat, old first cat supplied

Almost new Kumo Ecsta's on the back, 255 I think on 9J oem rims.

Nice bodywork, all stock

Drilled and grooved front discs (mintex) Done less than 500 miles.

New cambelt tensioner

Recent water pump

Few weeks MOT left

Think it has about 130,000km on the odo, but will check and confirm.

v5 present

Cat1 alarm with spare fob and key

Comes with spare set of Toyo tires on 9j rear and 8j fronts gun metal oem rims with centre caps, 3 good tyres, 1 lean.

Rear strut brace.

Bose speakers in front, perfect fit in original door pods.

Recent plug leads, rotor arm and dizzy cap

Refurbished starter.

Bad points:

Cam belt cover missing

Hole in dash where lighter used to be, I chopped it out and had a afr gauge in there.

Bolt broken off in head, this is one of the two flange bolts that hold the rigid pipe from the water pump to the side of the head.

Been like this for years with no problem but feel I should mention it.

Stitching gone around top of back seat, due to extreme heat in the south of France a few years ago.

Front splitter has a crack in it, but easily fixible and not serious.

Small paint chip in driver door, see photo.

Rubbish induction kit, but have oem airbox.

Carpets grubby.

Engine bay scruffy.

Think that covers everything, if you are seriously interested then send me a pm. Looking for £1750. Am confident it would go through another MOT with ease, it has the last 3 and since the last MOT it has hardly been used. I am also looking for a pair of leather front seats so if by chance you had a pair I would be happy to do deal.

Will post some photos tomorrow evening. This would be a great first supra to someone on a budget, its very straight and absolutely no rust. I have had years of fun with it with some mega road trips completed faultlessly.

Car currently sorn, parked up in East Northants, viewing welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.