The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Convertin N/A blocks to take TT oil squirters, any interest?

Chris Wilson

Is there any interest in me converting N/A blocks to take the twin turbo oil squirters? It would cost about 150 per block, plus the squirters. It would add a LOT of piston crown cooling, a good safeguard against det, and would take a lot of thermal load off the rings.

I am 99% sure this is possible to do, see pics of TT and N/A blocks, showing the unmachined and un drilled and un tapped areas present on an N/A block?

http://www.chriswilson.tv/oil_squirters/squirters.html

Uploading slowly, will be up shortly.

sounds a good idea, for people that would upgraded there Na block, n/a-T people would want it, but for the normal n/a people?

id be intrested in it as i'm planning a nos kit next month, so this could be a helpful way to keep the temp down while shotting the NOS, and possibley allow me to use a bigger valves 150 shot of nos :)

let me know what your gonna do, you got 150ish + order of squirters from me