The mkiv Supra Owners Club

In need of a new/used zorst...

Ben-san

Evenin' all.

Having managed to break my exhaust on a sawn-off metal pole:Pling:this morning, I'm off the a mechanic in the morning to see what the damage is. The whole thing seems to have moved backwards too :scare:

And so it is with a heavy heart and an aching wallet that I write this request for a used/new zorst that I might real soon...

Anyone got one that they're drinking novelty cocktails with or rusting away in a shed that I can have for not too much?

:giveup: :thanks:

edit>>> I now need a stock second cat pipe, not the whole lot... anyone? :D

'Ello Pig, I remember you from Bovingdon... storm blue UK spec?

I really appreciate the offer, I'm litterally 10 minutes away from going to the mechanic... so I'll let you guys know later. Gonna grab my camera and take some shots of the damage :giveup:

Speak to you lot later..

Right, back from the friendly mechanic.

Here's the damage: the second cat pipe flange is bent backwards :scare:

Luckily the stainless aftermartket god-knows-what exhaust is still in good shape. Basically, I now need just the second cat pipe...

http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/dsc02739a.jpg

Can I have someone's second cat pipe if they're throwing it out pls...:drown:

Im going to watford (pheonix) on monday. My stock one looks in good nick to me and your welcome to have it if you would like.

:hijack: What's this Phoenix business mate? One of our esteemed tuners is up there I know but thought it was someone else. Can you give me their contact info? What you having done anyways?

Ello ello...

Lee, you're right - everyone's keeping their 2nd cat for MOT's... and I could get someone to try and knock it back into shape. But who :cry:

Jay, would you send some pics and a price please...

Cornelius... :p cheeky! And good to see ya on the road again the other day.

Meanwhile back at the farm, if anyone else has a 2nd cat pipe to spare pls let me know! :help:

:thanks:

Hey cornimac,

sorry for the late reply been ralling this weekend. pheonix's number is 01923 228484

they only do fitting etc, terry s does the ordering (vortex), seems to know his stuff but i seem to have been left in the dark about my exhaust a bit.

Getting the BL 4" cat back and loosing the cats. was going to be upping boost but just discovered my intercooler is shot. thinking about going front mounted but need money and advise. U going to santa pod?

Pig buddy, got your message.

Just thought I'd let you know that yes, that's pipe is the 2nd cat, so I thank you for your kindness in the offer but I know you'll need to keep it. Mawby has one and he'll have a rummage in the garage for me. Thanks anyway!

:thanks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.