The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supraless for 3-4 weeks

Dale B

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jurgen has pm'd me mate, so he can have first refusal. I'll get in touch Gaz....it'll be coming off pretty soon though and it'll have to be pick-up (cant find an envelope big enuf :rolleyes: )

Im up in Newcastle on 22nd April so could pick it up then if he chickens out.

Hope he does. :devil:

It gonner look like the model Ive attached when its all done. Im sure some will love it and some will hate it. (Bit like in my house at the moment :rolleyes: ). Its £2800 including all windows out, door, bonnet, hatch off and all trim removed and fiiting a new front bumper....... so my old one will be for sale if anyones looking :Plug:

I need to put my prices up !!!!!! :thanku: :woot: :complain: :eyebrows:

Dude :devil:

Right..... been playing with photoshop and more or less sorted my vinyls. What do you guys think of the bottom picture (ie having the vinyls in reverse as a true racing style). Im unsure myself, but admit it does have a certain appeal.

vinylsjoined.jpg

Right..... been playing with photoshop and more or less sorted my vinyls. What do you guys think of the bottom picture (ie having the vinyls in reverse as a true racing style). Im unsure myself, but admit it does have a certain appeal.

The car's going to look awesome, but I'm unsure on the reverse graphics. If you only saw one side, you'd think the graphics people were dyslexic or something!

Hi Dale,

You do know Skunk2 is primarily a honda tuner right?

Gaz.

Hi Dale,

You do know Skunk2 is primarily a honda tuner right?

Gaz.

Yeah...but they do suspension, brakes etc for Supras...plus they have a Supra racing car :D (also sounds good ;) ) Ive had a rethink on the top colour too....Ive changed my mind on the RSB and gone for a Honda Blue....which is handy :looney:

I like the normal side and the idea of the reverse graphics appeals in that it looks balanced but I'm not keen on the words all being backwards, perhaps the Skunk bit could be mirrored as it's the major grapic and then the rest normal?

That was exaclty one of the ways I was thinking of getting round it, coz when "skunk2" is put the right way round on the drivers side it looks sh*te

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the car tonight, I'm not exaggerating when I say "BLOODY LOVELY". The guy has done, as what I can only describe, as an absolutely fantastic paintjob. Ended up being "long beach blue" over "lucerne silver". Vinyls cant get "fitted" til Thursday :cry: now coz of the guys work load. Ill post some piccies tomorrow without the vinyls and then later when its all finished.