The mkiv Supra Owners Club

insurance

dale tt

Cant really get a decent quote on a supra.

I got a quote once on a tt for £3000 that is the best i can get tbh.

I cant remeber who that was with though.

What would happen if i didn't put the car don as an import?? how do i know if it is an import or not?? im confused :rolleyes:

the imports seem to be £3000 more to insure, fliping stupid as the uk tt is 40+ bhp more

Oh well we get faster cars for cheaper

Dale

They haven't the J-specs were just under quoted mine had 316.4 on the dyno when it was imported and was standard. Its just another insurance rip off

how hard is it to find a tt uk model??

Hopefully not too hard please god say it isnt PLEASE!!

I looked for one but they all have high mileage and usually a bit tired, I bought a rz tt and its a beaut;)

Insurance for a uk model would have been £430 and its £900 on a j-spec, I'm 25 with 6 years no claims and a clean license

i guess your useing confused.com or something similar.... dont. call sky. that will be a good ballpark then try adrian flux and a few of the others. :)

I did originally but they arent good at all are they mate, i got that quote for £1600 from elephant which i used to insure my golf gti with.

Im not 21 mate and I think adrian flux only do 21 and over.....i think anyway

Dale

Bye bye all UK spec. If you have one, hold on to it for a year there about to get VERY rare ;)

I dont have one mate im looking for one, i dont even mind a high millage one really, prefer not but I could do with getting a uk spec to be honest.

Dale