The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage Clear Out

SupraJames

Ok have had a clear out of my storage unit and come across a few stock UK Spec parts. I am open to sensible offers on all items, collection preferable but can post if required.

Stock UK Spec Air Box with Panel Filter & Intake shrowd

Stock UK Spec MAF Sensor

Stock Top Rad Hose (only done 200 miles)

Stock UK Spec Oil Cooler / Stock UK Spec Airbox/MAF to Intake Pipe

Stock Foam Front Bumper insert

Stock UK Spec Complete Factory Mouldings Kit (will split if required but to sell as a lot would be nice)

Also coming up soon, Stock UK Rear Bumper in Astral Back, good condition.

Also just added (will get pics later) is a set of VS Replica skirts, they are in need of a fair bit of TLC though, as one was damaged and repaired badly, will need some fibre glassing, and some sanding before being painted, so open to offers on them.

Also just added (will get pics later) is a set of VS Replica skirts, they are in need of a fair bit of TLC though, as one was damaged and repaired badly, will need some fibre glassing, and some sanding before being painted, so open to offers on them.

I'd like to see pics of these. :)

If those plastics marked on my pics are same for UK and JSpec, I will have them please (if you willing to split of course). Just making sure - those 2 going onto rear wing?

Yes will split them no probs and yes believe they connect to the rear, tbh been so long since they were taken off the car I cant remembers.

Pics of skirts up later.

If those plastics marked on my pics are same for UK and JSpec, I will have them please (if you willing to split of course). Just making sure - those 2 going onto rear wing?

Are they not the bits that go onto the front wings? Or the bits that go on the rear by the rear bumper?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.