The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just a quick hello

L_800OST

1) i was told that only miles can be shown on the mot cert, but my odo is still reading in km so it seems the car has done many more miles than was advertised and written on the reciept, is this correct ?

2) has standard 16" wheels fitted but the tyres differ, they are all new but fronts are 225/50 and rears 245/45 is this the standard and correct fitment ?

3) whats the max wheel width and tyre size that can be sensibly fitted to a standard car without any catching or mods ?

4) stereo powers up, scans for signal but finds nothing, aerial stays down, would this be on seperate fuse ?

1. Not sure what you're asking there. It's perfectly legal for the Odo to display in kilometers though.
  2. Yes those are stock sizes. 225/50/16 all round are also a stock fitment to 16" . Either is fine.
  3. You could fit 275 on the rear but the car will handle better with the standard size tyres.
  4. No idea

A rabbit walks into a pub, sits at the bar and orders a cheese and ham toastie. Barman serves him, he eats, then quietly leaves.

The next day, the rabbit returns, orders another cheese and ham toastie, and leaves immediately after again.

This continues for a few weeks until...

The rabbit takes his usual seat at the bar and orders a cheese and ham toastie.

"We're all out of ham, sorry bud" says the barman, "but we have got cheese and tomato, cheese and pickle or chicken tikka".

"Hmmmm....I'll have the cheese and tomato please" replies the rabbit.

The rabbit again eats quietly. Just as he's about to get up to leave, he suddenly has difficulting breathing, and collapses on the floor. The barman rushes to his aid.

"What's wrong? Waht can I do to help?"

"It's too late," says the rabbit "I've been mixin' ma toasties"

Thank you!

I'm here all week! :D