The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paypal, what a load of bank

lovatt

[rant on]

i have used paypal for a while, now all of a sudden i NEED it to pay my subscription i have to work thorugh a load of bullshit questions, recorded yanky women calling me, loads of numbers to write then it wont accept it, then i have to wait 5 days to recieve some funds from them and then send them back, now its asking me for my vat number !!! FFS all i want to do is send 10 quid :banghead:

[rant off]

*counts to 10*

when i got verified, paypal sent 2 payments to my account (which never turned up) and i had to look at my bank statement to see how much paypal put in, then fill the amounts in on the paypal website again. (paypal then took the cash back out of the account, tight fooks! :p )

have they changed it now then, doin it by post of havin someone call you seems a right pain in the arse!