The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra from japan

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

whats a coolant temp probe?

the jap guy says they are uprated turbos on it so i presumed they are hybrids or something as its defo not single.

ur correct about the ecu but am not sure what it could be.

coolant temp probe is most likely for one of the gauges in the cockpit to display coolant temperature.

Uprated turbo's could mean anything but most likely just uprated boost going by the stock looking'ness of the turbo area. Can you get a better description as to what's uprated - turbo model if he says they have been changed?

ECU - most common seems to be the Mines VXrom inside em.

Hi Gordr ,think ive seen your Rx7 at a couple of cruises,looks nice,if your the same person ,you saw me in wakefield one sunday night and your passenger gave me the thumbs up .Come over for a chat next time you see me mate and show me your supe-would like to see it :eyebrows:

lol...sorry mate..not me..think i know who ya mean....but ye hope to get to some meets in the supe...n ya only in leeds .. i know i have spoken to "mcanny" bout a meet either iin ma supe if i have or try and get down in my rx...would be god to meet a few more owners.....

Cheers

Gord

p.s im in Settle if ya know it??