The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Premier Wheels?

Martin

Got them today and they look very nicely finished. All I need now is a set of tyre's. The wheel's are 18" with 8.5 and 9.5. So I was going for 275/35/18 for the rear's and 235/40/18 for the fronts.

What do you reckon on these size's?

Are Camskill ok?

Cheers

I was looking into getting some of these but decided that 450 for wheels plus 450 for tyres plus fitting and del adds up to just under £1000 ....for an extra 89 i can have a set of 18" ultralites off paul whiffin

Just waiting out for second hand ones but every day its getting harder not to order them:D:D

Really happy with these wheels. I went for Toyos in the end. Managed to put them on Saturday.

But saw my new neighbour as I was putting them on and he told me he works for Goodyear and could of got me a 40% discount. What a bummer...!!

So will be probably selling my old wheel's and tyre's. One of the front wheels has a buckel in it, might be repairable but all the tyre's are like new. Goodyear F1's

Have a look at my garage at them, proper split rims to. Will be putting them on real soon.