The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fantastic BPU+ UK spec with full re-trim

Alex C

Provisonally sold:(

With regret, I'm tentatively putting my beautiful UK spec up for sale as I'm considering jobs in Australia.

Mileage is now 104K (I have covered 5k)

MOT is until mid Jan 2009

Will be re-taxed with 6 months before sale

As you can see, its a real beauty and turns heads everywhere it goes. I have owned the car for 10 fun-filled months but I can only just afford to run it as it is and really need to start saving some cash for potential visas & paying off other debts.

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=7647&d=1182287035

The car is BPU+ (FMIC) and is run at 1.0-1.2 bar giving an estimated 380-400bhp with a bit more possible at 1.3 bar. It was a previous club members car for over 4 years and has been exceptionally well looked after with no expense spared. I have recently given it a full Pro S oil change and fitted new front tryes, but as you'd expect it runs like a dream and goes very well when required. 2nd hand seatbelts have now been fitted as the originals had stopped retracting on their own. There are a couple of small blemishes on the extremities of the car which I haven't got round to touching up, but generally the paintwork is fantastic. No mechanical faults whatsoever as far as I can tell, everything still works as it should, build quality is very good, engine still very smooth with no smoke.

I am looking for £11k including the private plate (M5UPR) which is worth at least £500 and would rather avoid the hassle of having to change it if possible (it really finishes the car anyway).

To save me spending all day uploading pictures see my garage or pm me for more info.

Thanks for looking!

SPEC LIST:

UK TT 1995 Auto

Full colour change

Complete interior re-trim by G & B

Bomex Front

TRD rear wing

Veilside Skirts & Spats

Kahn 19” split rims

Blitz NUR Spec Exhaust plus 2 x Decat pipes

Blitz induction kit

HKS FMIC with polished hard pipe kit

Blitz boost controller with Power ID meter

APEXI SAFC-2

Boost cut controller

Recent NGK Iridium spark plugs

TRD chrome strut brace

Oil catch can

HKS BOV

3G grooved brake discs

Goodrich Braided hoses

CW brake pads

Clear front indicators

Blacked Headlights

Late J Spec rear lights

Carbon dash and centre

Apexi EGT gauge (in twin A-pillar pod)

Apexi Boost gauge (in twin A-pillar pod)

White Custom Dials with chrome surrounds

Tinted windows all round

Goodyear Eagle F1 Rear tyres

Falken FK451 Front tyres (very new)

Car looks great mate good luck with the sale!

Loving the interior!

That C/F dash you got, have you anymore pictures of it? And is it Nics one or an Ebay one mate?

I've added a another pic of it...done before I brought the car but here was one of Dave's original comments mate.

• 4 months later...

Bump - still regretfully for sale but collection would have to be after April 20th.

Fresh MOT 4 weeks ago, new rear tyres (Eagle F1) on the way, I've also fitted some 2nd hand seatbelts since this post so they both retract again now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.