The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yesterday Black and red

nuttynutz

nah i dont go past there that late, however, i drive past there every mon, weds & fri about 10:30am ish heading the otherway (in a van) so that dont really count either.

secondly, i will give chase to anyone, wether its a twin turbo or ferrari, in my N/A supra or in my 7 seater VR6 :flame Dev. so ofcourse i will keep up ;), i even left a 4 car convoy heading back to london from JAE to chase this bright yellow lambo gallardo, also being chased by these two subaru's/evo's lol.

we had a chiswick meet a while back, how comes you guys didnt come? was quite a laugh, gave green peace a little run at the lights, but i stood no chance bleh.

Dont worry Ollie, Chris didn't stand a chance either. :nana: :tongue:

haha oi oi, some ones head begining to grow :p take it chris is supra fly.

oh yea si, i got that small clip of us at the lights, want me to send it to you? altho i would like to edit the last few seconds of it cos i do this gei little snigger towards the end :p

No,

Chris is me, Oh and Si talks a lot of BS

:lalala:

he he soz Chris didn't mean to rub it in....and It was when I had a boost prob....btw ya Supra looks well good in the Calender.

Ollie...yeah thanks that'll be wicked....it goes like a rocket now Pauls sorted it...I'm normally Mr Modest (you know me) but nothing wrong with a bit of good 'honest' sportsmanship, when someone beats me I always take my hat off to them ...its a shame not everyones like that...dig dig.

:nana: :nana: :nana: :p