The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sad Sad Sad

martynb

Sad sad man.......

In fact anybody who takes gaming that seriously, needs to get some sunlight and step away from the monitor...

Don't get me wrong, I'm probably a huge geek by most accounts when people see all the gadgets round my house, but damn.... I get out the house and not just to go to work...

Gav

Originally posted by Soop Dogg

Surely it's the people who pay him money for virtual homes that are even sadder.

Maybe those people are going to "virtually" rent them out? And maybe the people who rent virtual business units will move in and manufacture virtual goods for sale virtually.

It goes on forever, so let's call them *all* sad :)

Originally posted by roboldham

How's it any different from buying a buy-to-let property you never even see or live in.

How's it any different to buying and selling shares in a company you dont even know the names of the Board?

Surely that's just virtual asset management too...?

R

Well said - don't get me wrong I wouldn't do it, but at the end of day he wouldn't blow the money if he didn't think it would work.

Respect.

Gaz.