The mkiv Supra Owners Club

does this seem too good to be true

bigcol

SCAM -

Hi,

This car its a Toyota Supra and has never been down ,never been in an accident ,its in perfect condition to drive no scratches or dents in the paint ,no engine problems ,no oil leaks and comes with a clear title ,I am sorry to inform you but I am not in United Kingdom now ,I am in vacation in Europe with my wife(my wife is from there), I am selling it cause I plann to move in Europe soon and I need a fast sell thats why I put this reasonable price(my last price is $4100 GBP) remember I think its reasonable not cheap ,the car is already located at a shipping company in London and with one call I can shipp the car anywhere in United Kingdom so if we can come to an agreement shipping wont be a problem.Let me know if you are still interested , and if you are send me your full name and shipping address and then I will contact eBay and they will contact you with more details of the payment shipping and your safety.

Thank you,

George

SCAM -

Hi,

This car its a Toyota Supra and has never been down ,never been in an accident ,its in perfect condition to drive no scratches or dents in the paint ,no engine problems ,no oil leaks and comes with a clear title ,I am sorry to inform you but I am not in United Kingdom now ,I am in vacation in Europe with my wife(my wife is from there), I am selling it cause I plann to move in Europe soon and I need a fast sell thats why I put this reasonable price(my last price is $4100 GBP) remember I think its reasonable not cheap ,the car is already located at a shipping company in London and with one call I can shipp the car anywhere in United Kingdom so if we can come to an agreement shipping wont be a problem.Let me know if you are still interested , and if you are send me your full name and shipping address and then I will contact eBay and they will contact you with more details of the payment shipping and your safety.

Thank you,

George

Nice to see how he's playing it. Good work Geth:)

Just having a look at Autotrader for cars and spotted something that screams "scam" - surely there comes a point when even the most gullible / greedy people recognise something is too good to be true?

2000 PORSCHE BOXSTER 3.2 S 2dr Roadster

Price:£6,400

Manual, 119,000 miles, FOR MORE INFORMATIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]TRADER ASK SELLER A QUESTION DOESN'T WORK AND IM NOT AVAILABLE ON THE PHONE FOR THE MOMENT. £6,400.

High miles, older version but £6400 for a 3.2S? I suspect not.