The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 @ Sony in Basingstoke.....

Suprash

Got a new job in Basingstoke @ Sony, and spotted 2 Supras in the staff car park, got pics but PC at work says it cant open them, their .jpg's, very strange. Can I send the pics to anyone out there and get them to attach them to this thread.

:mad:

Hi Ash its mine and a guy called Andy. PM me if you want to meet as I work on the top floor.

Where is your supe?

Hi Ash its mine and a guy called Andy. PM me if you want to meet as I work on the top floor.

Where is your supe?

Good to meet ya today mate, I knew it was you when I heard you in the fag room talking boost with a colleague......lol....

So next is a mini meet at Sony, but it seems we still have one to track down, its the common silver, although I havent seen it in here since last week.

EDITED: Keep an eye out for my Volvo, little white one, has a reg plate of 480 to match the model, give it a kick if you see it, she loves it..... :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ash,

Nice to meet a fellow Supe owner. Popped round to catch up with you but u were not there have you left?

Sorry for delay I have not managed to get on the site for some time.

The silver one is a guy called Andy. He is a contractor so you see him some weeks and then nothing for a while.

let me know when you bring your beast! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ray, I actually work in ISE Operations, down on ground floor, I was just covering some helpdesk functions while I was on my induction period. If your facing the POD entrance to the car park you will see a room on the right hand side in the corner, Im in there, but work shift so in some days and not others. I will be bringing the Supe in as soon as I can get a MAF sensor........ :banghead: