The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver on A25 today

Amazing grace

Hi Sheena

It was me! I thought you would recognise my car by now - although I did have to look twice because our quicksilvers look different shades of grey/silver depending on the light. Today, I saw you on the other side of the roundabout and thought "Wow!, what a beautiful Supra!" Then I saw your registration and realised it was you. It was like looking in a mirror, and it reminded me why I held out for this gorgeous colour! :love:

I saw your car coming and had to decide to either slow down and catch you on the far side maybe?? or speed up sweep round it and catch you on the approach, guess which I did:innocent:

Your car too looks mighty fine, I so rarely spot another it still makes the pulse quicken!! How sad am I ? Lol.. One day we will have to stop and have a chat. I often see your car parked in behind Hamptons Estate Agents offices I wonder is that where you work?

Anyway see ya soon..........Ha!

Regards,

Sheena:)

Originally posted by Amazing grace

I often see your car parked in behind Hamptons Estate Agents offices I wonder is that where you work?

:eek: I definitely don't work for Hamptons - the parking area behind their office belongs to the other building.

I see you have your car down as Gunmetal? One day we must park side by side and compare colours! I was certain our cars were identical, but my paint code is 1B9 (Quicksilver). Next time you are passing, and my car is all alone with a space beside it, park up and pop in! :thumbs:

Will do, but our colours are different if only slightly my one is NO6?? Which is a pain as according to Inchcape Toyota They do not make my colour anymore, not even in touch up kit!!!!!!!!!

It would be a pleasure to meet and chat. Which building is yours, I ask as I don't want to be knocking on all the wrong doors and explaining countless times why!!!!!! Pmsl!!

Regards,

Sheena:)