The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I feel a rise in Built engines ...

Guest Usmann A

Originally posted by Usmann A

Yep, I agree. :thumbs:

ARPs seem to have served dudey well, howmany blocks you been through now dude? :p only joking :thumbs:

comparisons true, im not saying all 2JZs will fail as bad as this, but hey you never know. its good to see what works and what doesnt, for us its all about pushing, and testing to see the results.

:thumbs:

Only ever spun 1 big end bearing U !!!! and that drove home fine:) Thats why i still have 3 blocks sitting there , one will stay stock with ARP's and the other 2 are being built with ALL the right bits , same with the heads , 1 stock and 2 race ;)

Dude:flame Dev

Guest Usmann A

Good stuff dude.

Im only sticking with one block, I have a feeling it will serve me well. :innocent:

the car is not purely a drag machine, its going to have one engine, an head, and theyre sitting in it. :)

build it right the first time dude, you wont need another, unless you still on that SAFC thing. ;) :D

ps, if we decide to drag it,full time, then things may change. ;)