• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

havent you bought a battery yet, ya big tart

how do you not get the sack you never go to work :p

and yeah my car seems fine but to be honest it hasnt moved since the rolling road day :) scared of blowing the engine up f i drive it, think ill bring it on saturday though but ill have to be steady :)

waitin for it to be delivered you big jessy! hope the battery sorts it! Gaz thinks it's still likely to be the battery, it jump started fine on monday and held charge for tue and yesterday.....dead this mornin.

yeah hopefully ill be there on saturday! might have to hitchhike like!

bring max on saturday chris, bet Kev and Gaz would love the way he likes to explore and stuff :innocent: :D

Originally posted by ChrisB

lmfao this is true, gaz you got a doggy toilet :D

the dog is learning now when there is a short skirt he lifts it up, his training is going well :innocent:

Damn...I'll have to put a long one on then, aint gonner let any of you lot see my thong

Originally posted by boneyard

Damn...I'll have to put a long one on then, aint gonner let any of you lot see my thong

LOL leapard skin too!

I got my Tein springs and KYB Shocks fitted yesterday, they lower the car loads, speed humps are ok but when going down my drive....mmmm slight contact with exhaust and concrete...nothing too bad but a slight catch!

They say Titanium is strong.....

Paul ;)

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Isn't the limit 180mph along there aswell? Says so on the wall, it's been sprayed on!

Was that you Kev?

Hope it's dry

Paul

You wouldn't want to do more than 30 on the straight there - its a nightmare.

Because the farm down the road has horses going up and down there is crap all down the road not to mention mud. When its wet or damp its turns into an ice rink, I've had the car sideways (facing the wall!) when No. 2 comes online so many times. Scary stuff.

Theres a good road not far from here though.

Gaz.