The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i think my supra is ill

bmx1lew

White smoke is water in the Combustion Chamber

HeadGasket

Cracked/Warper Head

You need to ger it into a garage and ask them to put a sniffer on your cooling system... I replaces you expansion tank/rad cap and its got a little chamber that you fill with the special fluid suppied. and it detects any exhuast gases travelling through the cooling system... If it changes colour, then yeah..... GET UR WALLET OUT

White smoke is water in the Combustion Chamber

HeadGasket

Cracked/Warper Head

You need to ger it into a garage and ask them to put a sniffer on your cooling system... I replaces you expansion tank/rad cap and its got a little chamber that you fill with the special fluid suppied. and it detects any exhuast gases travelling through the cooling system... If it changes colour, then yeah..... GET UR WALLET OUT

dam! i hope she's fine, i have a new rad getting fitted tomorrow the smoke started yesterday night so i thought id check later today after work and the same thing, lots of smoke.

For God's sake tell me it's the drink, every thing's gone blurry. I am not on a Nova forum by mistake, am I?

See this is what Im noticing now days, no technical input, and the newer people are having to learn again for themselves.

How many times have the older members heard valve stem steals.

For this guys car, you probably have a good chance its valve steam steels, if is it, supposedly it wont do harm to leave it, but it tends to be a costly job unless someone can do a fancy drop the rop inside trick.

Why is there so much mocking these days............:(

nope starts just fine

It's a shame you missed out on the silver Supra i had for sale, her new owner is as pleased as punch! Hope you get it sorted out though without bankrupting yourself.

Dave.