The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified MkIII TT Manual For Sale (JZA70 Model, 1JZ-GTE Engine)

tDR

IT'S MINE I TELL YOU

lol!

I was a bit confused by what you said on the phone about the clutch mechanism / cable, from memory the threaded bit is just to do with the clutch pedal adjustment assembly as the clutch is hydraulic.

Sods law it would strip on your drive home - I didn't have any trouble this morning when I took it a run to charge the battery.

The clutch does get very grabby as it gets hotter BTW - just a characteristic of an HKS twin plate. It has a special HKS lightened flywheel that's part of the assembly also - hence it all rattles like a bitch with the clutch pedal depressed but it's also what helps the car rev so freely :)

Anyways - enjoy! :)

Cheers,

Brian.

Look at the crappy picture

A is held onto the clutch pedal by a split pin and is threaded inside, this is where B the bolt and end of the clutch cable screws into.

Looks like it wasn't screwed in very far going on the thread and the way it seperated but should only take the garage half an hour to fix it :)

And with that it was jinxed - a buyer from Ireland asked me for all sorts of details, wanted me to trailer it to Stranraer for him to take it over via the Belfast ferry and once we agreed all the details and price he decided to pull out before the day saying he couldn't finance it :taped:

So, I realise this is probably the wrong time of year now to be selling but just in case there are people still looking for this kind of car this side of Xmas I'll take SENSIBLE OFFERS....

Cheers,

Brian.

Any details on this timewaster Brian? so i'l know to avoid him in the future :eyebrows:

A guy by the name of Raymond Deasy. Heard of him?

Cheers,

Brian.

Name dont ring a bell - but it will in future. I had the same thing happen with me a few years back and TBH i think some of these people do this delibarately and dont actually have the funds for the car in the 1st place...the worst sort of dreamers :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.