The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra non turbo manual or auto

dazla

After deciding to go for a TT before the baby comes, Its now been drilled into me that i'm being stupid. We are a 3 car family and it would be silly to spend all that cash whilst trying to get the house right for the new arrival.

I think i'll just pay my loan off, that would be the best thing to do.

I have £6,000 to spend and i'm after a non turbo auto or manual with as low miles as possible.

I'd really love an areotop but i'm open to all offers.

Colour wise i'd like a gun metal or quiksilver, I know these colours are hard to come by so i'd be happy with silver or black.

No red or white, No offence its just not my thing.

So who's selling up:)

Hi Dazla,

Im just about ready to sell my Auto N/A AeroTop - its Silver too, please see here;

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1983&l=075eb&id=514391000

Im about to send it to an ex-toyota machanic to have it serviced and the wheels refurbished -

Ive just had a new ariel fitted, new brake pads and brake hoses.

The Engine is stock.

I know its a bit far but thought you might be interested -

Regards,

Tom

mine is for sale but the milage it high. 101000. mine is 5 speed manual

That sort of mileage is fine, mine is currently on 132000 km's and it is still pulling strong, remember the NA engine is pretty much the same as the TT lump but without the strain the forced induction puts on it.

You'll never get 64K for it!....:D

Seriously though? My mate Ste D is after one. How much do you want?

H.

:p:d:p

Im after 4.5k. Ive just spent £500 this month and £1300 last month. The only things that i wanted to get done but cant is to repair the chunk taken from the rear alloy, respray the dash (Halfway into preping) and respray the wing because of laquer peel.

Im going to get some decent pics up next sunday when the cars been lowered and all the other work completed!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.