The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Thanks To Knight-racer

JimC

If you have had bad work done by knight racer then you should post your comments along the lines of ' i wasnt happy with my work done glad you were'.

If you have had no work done by Knight Racer then you cant judge IMO. If you have seen work done then you can have opnion. However different customers pay different rates i suspect and are happy with different qualities.

all the above views are mine and not the club and blah blah blah

You've said it. If you had a good experience, do you slate them just to fit in. If they did screw up some work, and after the negative response decided to get their act together, it will be postive feedback on the forum that salvages their trader rating. If you had a good or bad experience, put it on the forum and people can decide for themselves, pending the quota of good versus bad feedback if they want to use their services. Not exactly brain surgery.