The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Motec M800 ECU on RZ-TT 94 Supra

Guest scruffers

Guest scruffers

sorry ian managed to get onto photobucket, thanks very much for posting them for me, i have added the links now as well and photo links

Guest scruffers

as i said i cant read these so was going on the previous owners description of the car, what does this mean as far as the capabilities of the car, can this be improved with stock components, feels seriously fast to me and i have driven, db9, porsche, scooby and my uncle had a ferrari and this car just seems like its a complete animal

Guest scruffers

i spoke to a guy on the phone earlier that said the motec can handle much more but its whether the components can handle, what would anyone suggest to upgrade so this is achievable

i spoke to a guy on the phone earlier that said the motec can handle much more but its whether the components can handle, what would anyone suggest to upgrade so this is achievable

How much you got to spend and what are you driving goals, daily use, circuit racing, drag racing etc?

Guest scruffers

what i intend to spend is not known i wnated to just do bits over time, i use it daily but dont want this to restrict the capabilities of the car, havent thought about racing as such

If you are more than happy with it at the moment I would say just enjoy it as it is for a while and research on here about further upgrades at a later stage.

The search button is your friend on here, loads of info if you dig deep enough and if you cant find the answer someone will know :thumbs:

Because 1.2 BAR is the maximum you would want to run std J spec turbos at, and i suspect its being run at more than this to make nearly 400BHP, so they are out of there efficiency range, and being overstressed, so they will not have a long life,

Unless they are hybrids? i am very surprised that a boost gauge has not been fitted.

Guest scruffers

hi,

i have another thread open about the actuator being wired open but as i said i dont know which one but its at the bottom centre on the front of the turbo casing