The mkiv Supra Owners Club

err what now

gaz1

Gaz it was stunning when I worked on it a year ago.... From the pics it has been perfected... Painting the engine bay was a good choice :thumbs:

Why not start the Drag supra you talked about when I met you... You can win the show and shines and the Racing too!

Even more trophys! :D

Nah too slow....the Lambo Gallardo Superleggera is the toy to have now....

P1sses on the GT3RS and that's on a short circuit!!

Silly me.

So that's why there was only one Lambo for every 100 Porches when I was there last week.

Gaz it was stunning when I worked on it a year ago.... From the pics it has been perfected... Painting the engine bay was a good choice :thumbs:

Why not start the Drag supra you talked about when I met you... You can win the show and shines and the Racing too!

Even more trophys! :D

i have since learned i am a crap driver, just cannot seem to do it on the strip, (i thought i was fast till a bpu one showed me i am not:() i think some driver training is first on the list:rolleyes:

yeah have been thinking of that too, something like fibreglass moulding, with subs, amps, screens, and polished nos:innocent: its finding someone to do a great job though:search:

http://www.carismaautomotive.co.uk/

Forgeting they do pimp my ride just take a look at some of their interiors. Their work is second to none.

http://www.litefuzion.com/phdi/p2.nsf/imgpages/1506_Cerb-Int.gif/$file/Cerb-Int.gif

http://www.litefuzion.com/phdi/p2.nsf/imgpages/1506_porsche.gif/$file/porsche.gif

Ive seen a few of there cars and acturly met one of the guys (stu) who works for them at the weekend he was with us at JAE.

There work is amazing!

going around there later today;) cheers mate

Stu will proberly reconise your car mate.

Let me know what they qoute you ive always wondered what they charge. :)

They aint cheap mate. But you get what you pay for IMO.

Gaz, tell them you want something better than that Civic we saw. :D

Let us know how you get on mate.

being relativly new to the site my thoughts are.....

enjoy it and go mental on an install! Your car is stunning and would love something like that park outside!

Ive been interested in stereo equipment for ages and not to fussed about speed etc.... got sooo many ideas buzzing around my head but never had the funds to impliment them fully.

Now the supra hunt is on hold due to me immigrating back to australia I feel once I get settled out there I would like to do it properly.... Just hope the missus earns a wedge to keep me accustomed!:D:p