IDO (x1) - Weekend - Cheque recieved

Daman - Weekend - Cheque Ready

Supragold - Weekend - Cheque recieved

Stupra - Weekend - Cheque recieved

Scruffers - Weekend - booked my tickets on the website

Stevie Boy - WEEKEND - CHEQUE RECIEVED

Ricardo and the Mrs - Cheque recieved (£20) 2 x sunday

Topgun - booking via website

Ok, form has been sent off, with any luck I should be recieving tickets early next week. Which means I have to get them out to you guys quick!

I have some of your address's already but dont know which ones to hand. If you want them posted please PM with your address with the title *forum name Address* eg "Damanc address". Helps me keep things organised you see.

Alternatively I am aiming to be at the show friday evening at realistically 7pm where I can meet you on the gate. Same applys with anyone ariving after friday evening but im not getting up early to walk to the gate on saturday or sunday moring ;)

Ok, form has been sent off, with any luck I should be recieving tickets early next week. Which means I have to get them out to you guys quick!

I have some of your address's already but dont know which ones to hand. If you want them posted please PM with your address with the title *forum name Address* eg "Damanc address". Helps me keep things organised you see.

Alternatively I am aiming to be at the show friday evening at realistically 7pm where I can meet you on the gate. Same applys with anyone ariving after friday evening but im not getting up early to walk to the gate on saturday or sunday moring ;)

PM'ed cheers for sorting this out fella

Thanks Dave.

If anyone else needs tickets they have agreed to keep the booking for the stand open :)

Simply visit http://www.moddeduk.com/ and click tickets, choose what ticket you would like, fill in the form and pay. You must make sure you fill in your details to include that you are with mkivsupra.net stand.

Heres to a cracking weekend, get your beer and tents at the ready. Any one got any marquees?

Looking forward to it..

beer and tent ready...

What time are people getting there? i believe it opens at 3 on the friday.. I have the day off so can be there at any time.. would like to park up and try and sort out the tent before its to dark/late and i am too drunk....... but no fun sitting there waiting for other to tip up when your on your tod!

(plus would like to miss friday traffic if pos!!)

Daman give me a PM if you manage to get friday afternoon off..

Dave F, Stevie boy drop us a pm let me know you plans...

See everyone friday/over the weekend!

Ido - I think im not going to be able to get away til about 4/4.30 which means im going to set off about 5.30 with a realistic arrival time of 7.30. Thats not much light to set a tent up!

I think ill wash the car thursday, and then go straight from work. so I should be there about 6.30/7....

It also looks like its tickets on the gates btw. Which is rather different to last year, ill look into it and PM you guys a booking ref number if that is the case :)

Little update guys :)

Due to the last minuite arrangements they are not sending me the tickets. We are to collect them on the gate with a ref number that I will PM to you all, along with my number.

I will be on site about 7pm. I am bringing my uber tent (big enough to get everyone inside should it piddle down). :)

Its going to be a good 'un!

well weather isn't looking too bad.. patches of cloud, but nice and warm...

Traffic round here (A21/M20/M25) isn't to great at the moment as they have shut a part of the A21 off, so word of warning the M20/M25 junction (Brands hatch) may be a bit busier than usual later/tomorrow..

I am going to head down round 4ish to try and miss the worst of the traffic..

Catch you all later/tomorrow..

Stevie if i see him mate ill try and get you a autograph....:search::rlol:

Little update guys :)

Due to the last minuite arrangements they are not sending me the tickets. We are to collect them on the gate with a ref number that I will PM to you all, along with my number.

Are you still sending these detail's out Daman ?, and what's the latest I can pick the ticket's up tonight mate ?.

Stu.