The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cats

Toytown

Originally posted by nuttynutz

probably not helpful :p but i got the same problem with my niehgbours cat. done this about 4 -5 times now. i park my car in a bay where behind is a small 1-2foot high wall. and it only happens when i park head in first. now i always reverse park, and has not happened since.

my cats the same,if i drive onto the drive it sits on the bonnet but not if i reverse on;)

Guest Rays the roof
Originally posted by Purple Reign

LMAO .. I think its a £50 under the wiper and pray your don't get a fat lass that will dent your bonnet ;)

Feckin ell mate, you live in a posh area. You get a shag and kebab for £20 round ere!!

Been over three weeks now and each week my 'max mass limit' (that I would tub) goes up a stone. Currently at 11 stone so three more weeks and Dawn French is in with a shout!!!

:D :cool: :D

Originally posted by Rays the roof

Feckin ell mate, you live in a posh area. You get a shag and kebab for £20 round ere!!

Been over three weeks now and each week my 'max mass limit' (that I would tub) goes up a stone. Currently at 11 stone so three more weeks and Dawn French is in with a shout!!!

:D :cool: :D

ROTFLMFAO !!!

Gees with Dawn on your bonnet it will look like that 206 advert ! CRUNCH... you can have a ferrari in no time ;)

and being a girl from a posh area I would only do it for a Visa card under the wipers :) ...

... and a kebab of course LOL!! (so not that posh after all)

Guest Rays the roof
Originally posted by Faye

I used to have a big hairy orange cat that thought the spoiler was its personal sleeping area, the amount of wet ginger fur I used to find all over my supe was disgusting :(

I'm all for the water pistol approach :flame Dev

Faye

What a shock.. Started reading your reply, got a sudden rush of blood to the head and passed out

I used to have a big hairy orange.............

When I came too and read remainder, felt very embarrased...lol

;)

Guest Rays the roof

ROTFLMFAO !!!

Gees with Dawn on your bonnet it will look like that 206 advert ! CRUNCH... you can have a ferrari in no time ;)

and being a girl from a posh area I would only do it for a Visa card under the wipers :) ...

... and a kebab of course LOL!! (so not that posh after all)

Was going to say where would I swipe the Visa card, but that would just be too damn rude as I don't even know you.....

:p

Lemon juice and chilli sauce on that kebab madam? I'll just order it now

Originally posted by Rays the roof

Was going to say where would I swipe the Visa card, but that would just be too damn rude as I don't even know you.....

:p

Lemon juice and chilli sauce on that kebab madam? I'll just order it now

oh Just give the card to my Friend 'Jennifer Saunders' she does the money bit. Now about that Kebab .. yes Lemon and Chilli .. and are you going to eat all those chips ?? I seem to have finished my bucket !

Love and Kisses

Dawn

.. gee this back seat is rather small isn't it .. or is it just me ;) NOS .. what is that .. is that short for NOSH ?

Guest Rays the roof

oh Just give the card to my Friend 'Jennifer Saunders' she does the money bit. Now about that Kebab .. yes Lemon and Chilli .. and are you going to eat all those chips ?? I seem to have finished my bucket !

Love and Kisses

Dawn

.. gee this back seat is rather small isn't it .. or is it just me ;) NOS .. what is that .. is that short for NOSH ?

Well Dawn,

Was dissapointed that you didn't turn up Saturday night. Bought a sack of spuds in the morning and spent all day peeling and chopping them up ready for you.

Polished the car bonnet so that it would be nice and slippy and bought a double sofa from DFS, which I replaced rear seats with!!

They have a great offer on at the moment, buy now, pay never with £200 cash back!!!

So spent night in with couple of cans and Abbi Titmus video...Ummmm!

XXXX Ray XXXXX:cool: