The mkiv Supra Owners Club

We are also Importing Exotic Cars

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

It is a C5 , the C5 Z06 has the more powerful engine -405 Bhp .

I haven't got much idea either, there's some nice examples over in the States where he's been looking. :)

405bhp was only from 2002 - prior to that the LS6 engine in the Z06 had 385bhp. (2001 only as the Z06 was introduced that year)

The C5 model was introduced in 1997 and ran to 2004.

Incicentally, the Manual 6 speed was standard on the C5 Z06 too, so if you're looking for a Z06, it should be a manual anyway.

405bhp was only from 2002 - prior to that the LS6 engine in the Z06 had 385bhp. (2001 only as the Z06 was introduced that year)

The C5 model was introduced in 1997 and ran to 2004.

Incicentally, the Manual 6 speed was standard on the C5 Z06 too, so if you're looking for a Z06, it should be a manual anyway.

Cheers .

He's not finding it easy locating one in this country , he's after a red or yellow car . Some nice ones over in the US but you've got the hastle of importation.

Cheers .

He's not finding it easy locating one in this country , he's after a red or yellow car . Some nice ones over in the US but you've got the hastle of importation.

Shame - there was one for sale last year that was supercharged - 500RWHP - quite a beast!

I'll PM you if I hear of any if you like.

i can import for you from japan but not america as i dont know anyone that side

Haha :)

You already sent my brother an email, it was his wanted ad on Pistonheads.

Shame - there was one for sale last year that was supercharged - 500RWHP - quite a beast!

I'll PM you if I hear of any if you like.

That will be great, very much appreciated. :)