The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Green with Envy,my supra,built by Envy

Guest Dave P

VERY nice motor you have mate!

just remember to ease off the gas in town or you will be sooking up small animals and kids into that bloody wind tunnel you call a turbo!!!!

looks more like a fooking dustbin lid with a fan!!!lol

:welcome: :respekt:

Guest Dave P

Hi,the reason i went with the manual conversion is the last 2 supra's i've had both had auto boxes,and although i know if i went with a TH400 drag auto box,8's would be a dead cirt.,but i want a gear suprautick to have the versatillity of a clutch,beleive me auto's are boring to drive.Also with the planned horse power,the manual will cope better,the TH400 auto is the only auto that will cope with the power but it ain't street friendly,i also want the challenge of running 8's with a stock 6sp street legal supra,the whole idea behind building the car was to build a non stripped out as close to stock car as possible,but still beat the drag specific cars.Ryan Woon of wide open throttle motorsports runs 8's with a stock 6sp,so if the yanks can do it,we can.His car is'nt stripped.To GIoeck,i will have a filter on the turbo pipe to stop kids getting sucked in,locksy96,i've spent all me bloody money on the car,it was the laptop or a smaller turbo,by the way the new photos should be on by tuesday.