The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Slough Mini Meet

sky

same here nick - it was a pleasure ! it was nice to meet a few familiar faces along with a few newer ones !

terribleturner - nice to see you again.

nish/rash - welcome and was great to meet you guys. nish - remember what i said about the wallet !! :D

raoul - ever wondered how much faster yuo would be without that ironing board attached to the back of yours ? :innocent:

sky - what can i say but top food and even better company (as you can see, i made it home OK!) :)

oh yeah james, nearly forgot about the wonderful traffic light sequence you have ! !!

Poser ! :p :D :D

As for the fuzz - well where there is a supe - rossers always lurks nearby ! no smoke without fire . . no supes without rossers !!

Hey People!

Roy - I'm afraid the wallet has already sprung a leakthe size of the thames barrier!

Turner - LED's, hmm mixed comments there. I got a vid on my phone of it in action in all its glory! Soon as i get a bluetooth dongle thingy to get it onto my lappie i'll post it up!

I am open to bribery to stop this course of action however! :p

Originally posted by terribleturner

So you didn't like the led's then??

errmm, slight understatement there mate methinks ...... LOL, they were 'orrible innit (maybe you will understand this language?). PMSL ...... get 'em orrff !! :D

nish - don't say i didn't warn you ...... :innocent: :p

Afternoon All,

Cheers for organising this meet Sky! A great time had by all methinks - nice to meet you guys. Perhaps we will have another one in the not too distant future.

Sky - thanks for the award, another sticker to add to the collection :-)

Roy - I plan to add another tier to my spoiler - what do you think? :D

See y'all around!!!

Rgds,