The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everybody

Guest webber.sc

Guest webber.sc

I was born in St Tydfils, went to Afon Taf , Went to Merthyr Tech. Did my Apprenticship in Cefn Coed, In 1977. Over the years I lost the accent.

Last year in January I wrote mt Saab 9000 off, on that new roundabout before Asda, I was bombing up from Penrebach, I was in the left hand lane, going around the roundabout, thought the way to Abergavenny was the other side of the roundabout, when the Transit Pickup who was in the right hand lane, crashed in to me and pushed me on to the grass verge, just after the first exit.

There was no straight on, and no road signs on the roundabout, there was a sign 200 yrds before the roundabout, I had missed.

It's a bit colder over here, lot of lakes, and marsh lands, called bogs, always get cold damp air, freezing fog, but no snow since I've been here.

Very interesting Bog roads.

My car (Toyota Aristo), is on half power at the moment, I think my No 2 Turbo is Jammed.

Read the full Story here. http://aristoclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1420

Don't Know when I'll be over next. I'll give you a shout.

BFN Steve

Guest webber.sc

Thanks Ian,

I'll put some words together tomorrow.

I have to get to bed, hardly slept last, i had indigestion, got to get up at 6:00 in the a.m. for a 12 hours day shift.

hope to speak soon.

Steve.

Guest webber.sc

Hi Ian and Dyer, Changed the plugs, car is going well except for No 2 turbo leaking a bit of oil.

Must have been full boost causing No 1 spark plug to break down.

BFN

Steve

• 1 month later...
Guest webber.sc

Had the intercooler apart, no oil found, Still blowing oil out of the pipe stuck on the blow off valve. I'm still loosing about a litre a week.

Tried entering into non Supra parts wanted, but it wont let me ?

So does anybody know for any good turbo's.

Or where I could get my old one serviced.

Merry Christmas to all.