The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all facelift owners

rovervi

Do you have a facelift supra  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a facelift supra

• Yes
    • No

Well that's not very supportive of MVP, and rather insulting if you ask me. You guys are only 5 people short at this time you you're up here making an "all call" for a new manufacturer? We're doing this as a favor to you guys because you asked asked for these specifically under the other GB thread. We love to cut you guys great deals, but a little loyalty would be nice.

Eric

Woh Woh woh calm down, i am more than happy to wait for the numbers as i have seen the pre facelift MVP version and they were amazing, all i meant was, if we never got the numbers and therefore it wasnt economically viable for the MVP guys to make them for a smaller number then was there anyone else that could make them.

I was not being disloyal or unsupportive simply proactive and realistic. It certainly wasnt my intention to offend anyone!

EDIT: We have 20 now :)

Woh Woh woh calm down, i am more than happy to wait for the numbers as i have seen the pre facelift MVP version and they were amazing, all i meant was, if we never got the numbers and therefore it wasnt economically viable for the MVP guys to make them for a smaller number then was there anyone else that could make them.

I was not being disloyal or unsupportive simply proactive and realistic. It certainly wasnt my intention to offend anyone!

EDIT: We have 20 now :)

We've got 20 and MVP is now a member of the AU forums as well. We'll get these made Roveri, I even asked for a facelift dash to be sent here to me so when we do kick them off we can have something to test with. :) The biggest issue for us is that the facelift gauge cluster never made it to the US, so the sale to you guys is the only reason that these would be made. We're more than happy to help out but when the call goes out for another manufacturer/distributor it's of course not going to sit well.

Thanks again,

Eric

We've got 20 and MVP is now a member of the AU forums as well. We'll get these made Roveri, I even asked for a facelift dash to be sent here to me so when we do kick them off we can have something to test with. :) The biggest issue for us is that the facelift gauge cluster never made it to the US, so the sale to you guys is the only reason that these would be made. We're more than happy to help out but when the call goes out for another manufacturer/distributor it's of course not going to sit well.

Thanks again,

Eric

Thanks Eric

understandable but i wasnt calling for someone else to to take over it was just a query really as a very last option

again didnt mean to offend and i appreciate the trouble you guys are going to making these

Thanks and i cant wait :)

Pete

I'm looking forward to it too :) A member suggested raising the price to compensate for the lower numbers and I'll run that by Dusty tomorrow. We may be able to do something with the 20 members who want the rings. Remember I'll still be needing the gauge cluster to test with.

Thanks again,

Eric