The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I haven't got a clue on alloys to get!

dr_blackman

Not to bad then mate, I'm trying to weigh things up as i'm off to Corfu next month so moneys kinda tied up at the mo specially with the old end of the month bills approaching.... Wondering if to buy the rims on card then after my holiday i should have cleared that then get the tyres after :) Thing is when i get the rims i will be wanting them on lol :)

Where's Gaz with a finance package for me ;) lol

You are so right mate, Ultralite left the spigots out of the box, Gaz sorted that brilliantly I hasten to add, and the tyres took a couple of days coming through. So 3 days before I could get them on. Tested the patience I can tell ya.:D

Guest sonyaddict
You are so right mate, Ultralite left the spigots out of the box, Gaz sorted that brilliantly I hasten to add, and the tyres took a couple of days coming through. So 3 days before I could get them on. Tested the patience I can tell ya.:D

Yes but they supplied you with 4 free shims 2x3mm & 2x5mm FOC

Worth £30.00 just to make sure they fit your calipers.

Whats more.. Gaz blagged the last Gold set from Ultralite which were ear marked for MY CAR!

It was my fault for the spigot ring thing....:rolleyes:

Sorry matey.

Glad you like them...they do look good eh!

well if u can wait 3 weeks blackman and my car is back from knightracer ill hopefull have a set of the wheels above from gaz on my quicksilver in black not gold. :D

I had my eyes on some lenso but they didnt come wide enough or in 18" :(